For almost 10 years, I have had the wonderful privilege of an amazing husband who steps up and cleans on his days off (I am sure his mother and his sister - whom he would pay to clean when he was a teenager - are shocked!). Lately, though, I am being felt led to honor and serve my husband (and therefore my sons) to become a better "housekeeper".
Through the guidance of my friend, Melody Strayer, I was introduced to Motivated Moms, a planning system for housework. Through the system, it breaks down chores to just a few a night and makes life a little easier. I'm sure that it seems relatively simple, but it does help to make the entire house seem less daunting. What does this have to do with the boys? Well...tonight was "bathroom night"...
Living in a house of men means a lot of things, but one thing is undeniable...BATHROOMS STINK! Literally and figuratively! So I wanted to show off my hard work tonight. Below is the master bathroom - which is honestly the main bathroom in the house. It is used by the 4 people in the house that are not in diapers...
Nothing majorly impressive, just a typical bathroom. But it is something that I am proud of. My first room completed!
I would like to ask my friends to hold me accountable. Please ask me how I am doing with the Motivated Moms plan - and don't let me evade the question! And please keep me in your prayers that my excitement doesn't wane. Thank you in advance for your help! (I am sure that my menfolk will thank you too!)
Now, when I was thinking of the title to this entry, the below song popped in my head. So I thought that I would share it with you...
Steve Taylor - I Want to be a Clone...Christian music from the 80's at its finest!


Wonderful job! Smells good ask the way over here!
ReplyDelete