This morning I was up and at'em bright and early for a Saturday morning. Every spring and fall since Turk was 3 months old, I have been attending KMOM (Keystone Mothers of Multiples) Consignment Sale with my friends. It started out with my friends that I worked with at Health America, and it has now become a tradition with some of my lovely ladies from church.
The tradition calls for me getting up at 5:30 and being up on the road to Mechanicsburg by a little after 6. We get in line around 7 and wait for the doors to open at 8. It is very similar to Black Friday shopping, but usually more cheerful. And today was COLD! (Just two days ago, we had sunrise weather in the 50's...today it was a balmy 27 when I left.) After shopping, we head to breakfast.
I am able to find some nice clothing for my boys and spend some great time with my girls! I figured out that this was my 11th sale. Today contained a first though...I witnessed my first catfight! (Thankfully it was one-sided...)
Can't wait until September 15th for the next one! Anyone care to join????
No comments:
Post a Comment